Roquette Rocky Wild Greens Seeds
Roquette is an annual plant common to the west asia region. This is an erect mustard-like plant with branching stems that may exceed half a meter in height. Baby leaf rocket is cultivated worldwide as a salad leaf, These leaves are usually mixed with other baby leaves for salad, like Eruca sativa that is marketed under the same common name.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Eruca sativa|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||50|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Direct sowing, on top of the seeds disperse a thin layer of soil and keep the soil moist. Full sun to half shade. A Little sensitive to summer heat.