Ground Cherry Seeds
Ground cherry is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae family, a relative of the tomato plant. The fruit color is yellowish to orange, very easy to grow, tastes super sweet, slightly sour. You can use the fruit for cakes, ice cream, fresh salads or harvest for fresh fruit straight off the bush. The small fruits are wrapped in a thin shell that turns brown when they ripen. About 70 days for picking.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Physalis peruviana|
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||45 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|Sowing Instructions||Ground cherry grows in the form of a shrub, the growth rate of fast and easy to grow. The recommended planting season to cultivate is in the spring between March and April and it bears fruit most of the year. The incubator is harvested when the skin of the fruit is brown and dry.|