Jordan Red Pepper Seeds
Originally a traditional American variety named California Wonder. Known in Israel since 1952, bred by legendary Israeli grower, Jacob Weiss, at the youth village of Ben-Shemen. Bell pepper variety, the largest you can grow. Perfect cube shape, size 12x14cm. Standard red pepper for many decades. thick hard crisp red sweet shell.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Standard red pepper for many decades. thick hard crisp red sweet shell.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum annum|
|Germination Period||12-18 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Peppers are sensitive to low temperatures, wait for spring's arrival when the soil is warm to plant outdoors. Plant in full sun, and using ground cover could accelerate the growth process. Harvest in 80 days.