Norli Snow Pea Seeds
A traditional French Heirloom Pea. Norli pea is known for yielding early in the season. Flat shape pods are crisp and sweet. Excellent for fresh salads, can be steamed or fried. Best picked when pods are about 5 cm in length. Small plants up to 50cm, suitable for growing in planters and pots.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Best picked when pods are about 5 cm in length. Small plants up to 50cm, suitable for growing in planters and pots.
|Scientific Name||Pisum sativum|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||60-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Peas climb, therefore trellises are necessary.