Annual plant well known around the southwest and central Asia, and particularly Israel. Dill is one of a kind, leaves of dill are aromatic and are used to flavor many foods such as fish dishes, borscht, soups, as well as pickles (where the dill flower is sometimes used). Dill is best when used fresh. Grows to a height of 40-60 cm with Stem bearing thin and delicate leaves, unique and gentle taste.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Stem bearing thin and delicate leaves, unique and gentle taste.
|Scientific Name||Anethum graveolens|
|Germination Period||8-16 days|
|Days till maturity||60-80|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow seeds at a depth of about 0.5 cm, intervals of 10 cm between plants. Place where it's sunny most of the day. Germination may takes about two weeks!