Bianca White Snowy Eggplant Seeds
Italian heirloom breed beautiful and delicious, ideal for baking and roasting. The color is white, like snow standing out from the large green eggplant leaves; the taste is a gentle sweet. The low seeded white flesh is excellent for roasting. Beautiful fruit. This variety has a large and round white fruit with a length of about 15 cm.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Beautiful fruit. This variety has a large and round white fruit with a length of about 15 cm.
|Scientific Name||Solanum melongena|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-60 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
It’s recommended to prepare transplants. Eggplants are sensitive to low temperatures, sow seed in spring, when the soil has warmed. Plant in full sun. Using ground cover could accelerate the growth process.