Rosa Bianca Eggplant Seeds
Italian heirloom breed, beautiful and delicious, ideal for baking and roasting. The color of a rose streaked with white and violet. This traditional Italian variety is best adapted to regions with warm nights, in cool areas expect low yields. Beautiful fruit of this variety are large and round and a length of about 20 cm. Gentle sweet taste.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
Italian heirloom breed, beautiful and delicious, ideal for baking and roasting.
|Scientific Name||Solanum melongena|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|Sowing Instructions||It’s recommended to prepare transplants. Eggplants are sensitive to low temperatures, sow seed in spring, when the soil has warmed. Plant in full sun. Using ground cover could accelerate the growth process.|
Write Your Own Review