Parsley Italian Large Leaf Seeds
Italian heirloom breed has large leaves, flat with a concentrated flavor, great when fresh or used for drying and freezing. Parsley is full of vitamins and antioxidants and considered as a “super food”. The source of the name is from the Greek and means: PETROS- stone, SELINON- celery, meaning Mountain Celery.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Petroselinum crispum|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||2 mm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December|
Best timing to plant is in the fall. Plant directly into the ground or in a relatively large pot. Parsley needs at least five hours of daylight and moderate watering as needed.