Padron Pepper Seeds
Named after the city from where it was developed in Spain. Padron peppers are harvested when they are 5cm long. About 1 out of 20 fruits will be hot and the rest spicy. All fruits become acute if allowed to grow over 10cm long. Spanish people serve Padron pepper marinated in olive oil and sea salt, served as tapas.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
Spanish people serve Padron pepper marinated in olive oil and sea salt, served as tapas.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum annum|
|Germination Period||12-18 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Peppers are sensitive to low temperatures, wait for spring's arrival when the soil is warm to plant outdoors. Plant in full sun, and using ground cover could accelerate the growth process. Harvest in 80 days.
Write Your Own Review