Lemon Balm Seeds
Native to the Mediterranean region. Grows to 70–150 cm (28–59 in) tall. The leaves have a gentle lemon scent, related to mint. During summer, small white flowers full of nectar appear and attract bees, hence the genus name Melissa (Greek for 'honey bee’).
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Melissa officinalis|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
Space plants apart in margin of about 30 cm. Plant lemon balm in moist soil and a relatively shady place.