Wonder Pole Bean Seeds
Introduced in 1877 and has been successful since. There are no better beans for cooking, or freezing, and the crop is huge. Harvest beans regularly as the pods grow.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Phaseolus vulgaris|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.