Striped Armenian Faqqous Seeds
Known for its unique attractivity and superb flavor that is sweet, wןth a crunchy texture. This Faqquos snake melon has dark green stripes with a rounded snake like shape. This variety requires a long and warm growing season. Harvest fruit when 16-25 cm length. The name Fakos came from a Greek word meaning removal of soft hairs.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Seeds in Garden Package||≈30|
|Scientific Name||Cucumis melo L.|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||60-80 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Sow directly in the ground or prepare transplant in advance. Move outdoors once spring arrives and the soil has warmed up. Cucumbers can be trellised but you're not bound to do so. Take into account that vines have a tendency to spread and reaches many distances.