Corno di Toro Pepper Seeds
Traditional Italian heirloom breed. Translation for the name is “Bull's horn” a tribute to the pointed shape of the peppers. Ripening from green to yellow to red glare, elongated pepper about 25 cm long, sweet taste. Excellent fresh or roasted. Large plant and very productive. Among the best peppers you can grow. pure Italian seeds.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Among the best peppers you can grow. pure Italian seeds.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum annum|
|Germination Period||12-18 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Peppers are sensitive to low temperatures, wait for spring's arrival when the soil is warm to plant outdoors. Plant in full sun, and using ground cover could accelerate the growth process. Harvest in 80 days.