Vada Garden Pea Seeds
This Heirloom pea was introduced from India in 1943, and is used for a traditional dish Vada Masala. A great pea for the South, known for yielding early in the season, somewhat heat resistant and can be planted later than most peas. Medium-sized plants up to 50cm, suitable for growing in planters and pots are great fresh or frozen and can be steamed or fried.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Pisum sativum|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Peas climb, therefore trellises are necessary.
Write Your Own Review