Coriander is a native specie to the region, spanning from southern Europe and northern Africa to southwestern Asia. Coriander is a soft plant growing to 50cm (20 inches) tall. The seeds are generally used as a spice or an added ingredient in other foods or recipes.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-30
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Coriandrum sativum|
|Germination Period||5-12 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||25-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, October, November, December|
Sow directly to the ground, space rows 30cm apart. Coriander thrives in rich and well drained light soil.