Common Sage Seeds
The sweet scent of flowers and the colors attract insects, especially the honey bees. found in rocky Mediterranean landscape. Salvia officinalis has a long history of medicinal and culinary use, and in modern times as an ornamental garden plant. Salvia officinalis has a long history of medicinal and culinary use.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Salvia officinialis|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
It is recommended to sow directly in the ground. The seeds must be dispersed thin layer of soil. Sage prefers rich, well drained soil.