Red Giant Mustard Seeds
Mustard green is red with green veins, such a show-off it should be put in every garden and every kitchen. bred for those who love bold colors and fresh, slightly spicy, flavor to their salad! The flavor is intense and unusual, simply can not be found in stores. Excellent for growing in containers for patio view or balcony, memorable! Mustard leaves can be picked one by one, instead of uprooting the whole plant (as you do for lettuce), you can enjoy the beauty and taste for several weeks!
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Brassica juncea|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||30-45|
|Sowing Depth||2 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||15-30 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Direct sowing, on top of the seeds disperse a thin layer of soil and keep the soil moist. Full sun to half shade. A Little sensitive to summer heat.