Early Belle Celery Leaf Seeds
Celery grown at home has a much richer and complex flavor than the celery found in most stores. A common plant to the origin of the Mediterranean. All parts are used root, leaves and seeds. The seeds are very tiny and have a special flavor.
Celery is noted in some texts from Ancient Greece and Rome and were used as medicine. The main medical qualitative determinations for celery are: plant diuretic, lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, preventing cancer and anti-inflammatory activity. Celery grown at home has a much richer and complex flavor than the celery found in most stores.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Celery grown at home has a much richer and complex flavor than the celery found in most stores.
|Scientific Name||Apium graveloens|
|Germination Period||10-20 days|
|Days till maturity||80-100|
|Sowing Depth||3 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Celery is best started indoors 8-12 weeks before moving them out in early autumn. Cooled weather promotes high concentration of sugars, making the celery rich and tasty. Celery grows in rich, moist soil, full sun and slightly cooler climate.