Jerusalem Sage Seeds
Salvia Judaica is common to Israel. One species of sage is mentioned in the Talmud. Many sage sprigs thin cross-section during flowering and ripening seeds the whole plant flowers purple hue, beautiful flowers are blue-violet. One of the first plants to bloom in spring-flowering between April-June.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 6-8
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
One of the first plants to bloom in spring flowering between April-June.
|Scientific Name||Salvia judaica|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
It is recommended to sow directly in the ground. The seeds must be dispersed thin layer of soil. Sage prefers rich, well drained soil.
Write Your Own Review