Jerusalem Sage Seeds
Salvia Judaica is common to Israel. One species of sage is mentioned in the Talmud. Many sage sprigs thin cross-section during flowering and ripening seeds the whole plant flowers purple hue, beautiful flowers are blue-violet. One of the first plants to bloom in spring-flowering between April-June.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 6-8
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
One of the first plants to bloom in spring flowering between April-June.
|Scientific Name||Salvia judaica|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
It is recommended to sow directly in the ground. The seeds must be dispersed thin layer of soil. Sage prefers rich, well drained soil.