Nasturtium Flower Seeds
Nasturtium is one of the most delicious and easy to grow plants. Grows quickly on fences or in planters. An annual plant with very beautiful flowers in shades of orange, yellow, and red. Very popular as an edible flower, spectacular flowers can be picked and added to salads.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Nasturtiums are one of the tastiest and easiest plants to grow. While most edible flowers have a subtle flavor, Nasturtiums have a strong peppery taste.
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||30-55|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||5-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Sow seeds in the ground once winter arrived and the temperature has dropped below 18 degrees. Prefer partial shade, rich soil and well drained. Nasturtium reseeds itself year to year.