Arugula Wild Mustard Seeds
Arugula, also called Rocket, is an annual plant common to the Mediterranean region. Israel wild plant grows north of the Dead Sea, along the Jordan Valley to the southern Golan Heights. Plant 20-100 centimeters high. Yellow flowers striking purple arteries. The plant has a sharp mustard flavor, It is used primarily for salad. Rich in vitamin C and potassium.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Eruca sativa|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||2 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||5-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Direct sowing, on top of the seeds disperse a thin layer of soil and keep the soil moist. Full sun to half shade. A Little sensitive to summer heat.