Green onion plant is very strong and can be grown almost all year on a bright window ledge. In addition, this special green onion grows easily so you can harvest as needed over an extended period of time.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Plant seedlings outdoors in early autumn, when the temperature drops to about 20 degrees. plant in rich and drained soil. Ready in 40-50 days.