Purple Top Globe Turnip Seeds
Turnip is a root vegetable commonly grown in temperate climates around the world. They are of a delicate and sweet flavor, and can reach 13 cm in diameter, but are better eaten when selected 5-8 cm in size. Both roots and greens are a great source of vitamin C.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-30
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Brassica rapa|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, in full sun. Seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest.