White Brunswick Cabbage Seeds
This cabbage is very cold hardy, and stores well. Brunswick cabbage seeds are an heirloom variety from 1924. The wide, flattened heads are great for making sauerkraut. A large drumhead cabbage. It is an excellent market variety that is becoming rare.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Brassica oleracea|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
|Sowing Instructions||It is recommended to prepare transplants and then move out in early autumn, when temperatures drop to about 20 degrees. Broccoli likes low temperatures and a regular supply of water.|