Russian Pickling Cucumber Seeds
A classic heritage cucumber presented in 1854, from Russia. Delicate, non-bitter, productive and strong and healthy plants grow throughout the season. The fruits can be eaten fresh.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||80 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground or prepare transplant in advance. Move outdoors once spring arrives and the soil has warmed up. Cucumbers can be trellised but you're not bound to do so. Take into account that vines have a tendency to spread and reaches many distances.