Golden Sweet Snow Pea
Rare heirloom golden snow pea variety, delicious splendid taste. This variety produces flat pods that are beautiful and bright lemon yellow, it is a rare and delicious variety. Large vines with purple flowers. Originally from India, it is not commercially marketed and is often grown in home gardens or smaller farms.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Pisum sativum|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Peas climb, therefore trellises are necessary.
Write Your Own Review