Red Beet Seeds
Dark red beetroot with a crunchy, delicious root. Better to sow them in the fall, the cold causes the accumulation of sugars and maximum sweetness. You can eat them fresh in a salad, steamed, baked, roasted and pickled. Roots are delicious and are very easy to grow.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Beta vulgaris|
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days, be sure to plant a time interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Ready within 40-60 days.