Endive Rhodos Seeds
Rhodes is a small greenish, fullheaded leafy Endive that forms a mass of leaves for salads. Growing Endive in dark conditions creates a solid and compact heart, in the light conditions the leaves grow in dispersion.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, lettuce grows well in cool weather. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Plant in full sun to partial shade.