Galilee Sabanach Spinach Seeds
Israeli heirloom spinach from Galilee region. Wild to the Middle East region. Impressive leaves, triangular shape, that quickly grows. Heat-tolerant and suitable for the Mediterranean climate. Vibrant green leaves that add beauty and flavor to salads. Spinach is an annual vegetable with high amounts of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. About 60cm high. This plant requires a moderate amount of maintenance, Be aware of the soil, sun, and water requirements to ensure you have happy and healthy spinach.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Be aware of soil, sun and water requirements to ensure you have a happy and healthy spinach.
|Scientific Name||Spinacia oleracea|
|Germination Period||12-25 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Sow seeds outdoors in early autumn when the temperature drops below 25 degrees. soaking seeds in water for 24 hours will speed up the long germination process which can take up to 30 days. 40-50 days.