Copenhagen Red Cabbage Seeds
Copenhagen Red cabbages are a good early variety that produces uniform, globe-shaped 18 cm diameter heads that are firm and solid. Cabbage is an annual cool-season crop, hardy to frost and light freezes.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Brassica oleracea|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
|Sowing Instructions||It is recommended to prepare transplants and then move out in early autumn, when temperatures drop to about 20 degrees. Broccoli likes low temperatures and a regular supply of water.|