Whitty White Swiss Chard Seeds
Heirloom chard is a good alternative to spinach. grows better than spinach because it is able to withstand high and low temperature and drought conditions. Its nutritional value is considered very high, Swisschard provides vitamin K needs, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium,manganese, potassium, iron, vitamin E.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Beta vulgaris|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground or prepare seedlings and plant outdoors at autumn. It is recommended to plant in full sun to partial shade. Swiss Chard is resistant to cold temperatures. 50-60 days.