Red Swiss Chard Seeds
Red color swiss chard of the Australian heirloom species (Rainbow Chard) Preliminary evidence from 1888. Adds great color to any garden and great taste to any kitchen. Sweet red chard provides vitamin K needs, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium,manganese, potassium, iron, vitamin E.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-6
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Beta vulgaris|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground or prepare seedlings and plant outdoors at autumn. It is recommended to plant in full sun to partial shade. Swiss Chard is resistant to cold temperatures. 50-60 days.