Tali Radish Seeds
Open pollinated variety, Israeli Cherry Belle radish. A hardy and heat tolerant variety, suitable from poor soil conditions. Shiny red radish with crisp white flesh. Harvest once they reach the appropriate size of 2.5-3cm diameter.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Shiny red and crispy white flesh cherry belle radish. 2.5-3 cm diameter.
|Scientific Name||Raphanus sativus|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||50-60|
|Sowing Depth||6 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, in full sun. Seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest.