Superior Lettuce Seeds
Iceberg lettuce type strain, resistant to heat and produces compact heads. Big and crisp heart light green leaves. Iceberg is perhaps the world's most beloved lettuce. Hardy and crispy, it has a huge leaves mass. They can be grown all year under the right conditions. However, grows better in low temperature. The plant reaches a head size of 20x30 cm. May be generated in an open field or indoor.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The plant reaches a head size of 20x30 cm. May be generated in open field or indoor.
|Scientific Name||Lactuca sativa|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||3 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, lettuce grows well in cool weather. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Plant in full sun to partial shade.
Write Your Own Review