Tripoli Squash Seeds
Most common Squash in the Israeli market. It Tastes sweet and wonderful, ideal for cooking and baking. Light orange skin color, flesh is a very solid bright orange color with tremendous weight. Used for jams, cakes, soups and more. The giant plant has vines that stretch in every direction and huge fruits that can weigh over 15 kilos. With proper storage, the pumpkin can be stored for a whole year.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Cucurbita moschata|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||90-110|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||90 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Sow directly in the ground or make transplants and move them out once spring arrives, when soil has warmed. Prepare hills 40cm in diameter separated by two meters in any direction, sow 4-6 seeds per hill the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days.