Sweet Pea Flowers Seeds
Known for its exquisite fragrance, delicate shape, beautiful flowers are pink and oval with red touches. For hundreds of years, these classic plants have been grown. The Hebrew name is mentioned in Mishnah (hybrids 1a). The flowers carried on a stem stand as individuals or clusters. The flowers secrete nectar. Pollination by insects and especially bees. In the Land of Israel, 15 species of grow, of which only the Galilee tipper is perennial and the rest are annual. The species in Israel bloom in the spring from March to May and the early days begin to bloom in January. The Galilee tipper is a protected plant in Israel.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Lathyrus odoratus|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||50|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Should be sown directly in the soil, this pea climbs and requires the construction of the trelis, sow in early spring for optimal results, in rich and moist soil.