Super Jericho Lettuce Seeds
Israeli Heirloom breed, romaine lettuce type. Silky smooth neon green leaves, amazing lettuce originating in the desert wilderness the leaves are trying to reach for the sky. Bred in Jericho, it has become no stranger to heat and remains sweet in the warm months before the summer. Requires well-drained rich soil. Used frequently in the Middle East for salads. Often containing vitamins A, B and C, and an array of minerals.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Lettuce is one of the oldest vegetables, spread from India in ancient times and enjoys a modern revival today. Used frequently in the Middle East for salads. Often containing vitamins A, B and C, and an array of minerals.
|Scientific Name||Lactuca sativa|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||3 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, lettuce grows well in cool weather. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Plant in full sun to partial shade.