Ronde De Nice Zucchini Seeds
A French heirloom strain that has existed for centuries. Very tasty round and green zucchini, the meat is very soft and delicate, making it an ideal squash for stuffing. A popular variety for home gardens, vigorous plants that grow quickly with a particularly rich flavor.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||45 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground or make transplants and move them out once spring arrives, when soil has warmed. Prepare hills 40cm in diameter separated by two meters in any direction, sow 4-6 seeds per hill the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days.