Renic Yellow Watermelon Seeds
This watermelon variety has a golden bright core. Very sweet and crisp, medium to large size. Watermelons originated in Africa, and have been grown in North Africa and the Middle East since biblical times. They were a familiar crop in the Levant during the medieval period. Fruits vary from small to medium in size. Its core is golden bright which provides a great surprise when sliced in half.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Citrullus lanatus|
|Germination Period||4-12 days|
|Days till maturity||70-90|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||60-80 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Watermelon has a tendency to stretch out and spread in many directions. Sow directly in the ground or germinate seedlings in plug tray. Move out after the ground has warmed. Prepare hills 40cm in diameter separated by two meters in any direction sow 6 seeds per hill. the seeds will germinate in 4-10 days.