Radish Pods Seeds
Radish pods are seed pods of radish plants when the plant is allowed to bloom and produce seeds and pods. They look a bit like short pea pods or green beans, but they are more delicate and crispy, with a sharp, but more mild radish bite. In fact, the nicest way to eat radish pods is to pickle them first. They are great when fresh, wonderfully crispy and amazing as a side dish next to rice, you can chop them up with salad or use them for omelette.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 8-10
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪10.00 Regular Price ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Raphanus sativus|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||45 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
|Sowing Instructions||Sow directly in the ground, in full sun. Once flowering the pods are ready to eat, radish is a growing plant combined with cauliflower.|
Write Your Own Review