Purple sun Carrot Seeds
Shiny and healthy purple heirloom carrot, has a unique look that will certainly add color to your salad. Crunchy roots are best when cooked. Cooking will make lycopene more available for absorption, which has been shown in studies to prevent various types of illness.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 80
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
Only %1 left
|Scientific Name||Daucus carota|
|Germination Period||7-17 days|
|Days till maturity||65-75|
|Sowing Depth||4 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, September, October, November, December|
Sow seeds outdoors at the start of autumn. Compress the soil firmly to keep the bed moist until germination. Be patient, germination is slow and uneven at times.
Write Your Own Review