Red Pear Cherry Tomato Seeds
American heirloom breed. Was enjoyed since colonial time. Bright red, pear-shaped attractive and tasty, fruit 5 cm diameter. Flavorful especially in salads or roasted in the oven, a full sweet taste and crunchy texture.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Especially great for salads, a full sweet taste and crunchy texture.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum esculentum|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Tomatoes are sensitive to low temperatures, wait upon spring arrival when the soil has warmed to plant outdoors. Tomato plants must be supported it is necessary to trellises tomatoes, grow in full sun, using ground cover accelerates growth. 80 day for harvest.