Super Sweet Basil Seeds
Originally a true Italian breed, super sweet variety. Medium size 5-6cm leaf. Deep green foliage, large-leaf type with a very high yield and high uniformity. Mainly used for the open field. 30-35 days. Delicate flavor with a pleasant aroma. Super sweet variety. Dark green foliage.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Delicate flavor with a pleasant aroma. Super sweet variety. Dark green foliage.
|Scientific Name||Ocimum basilicum|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||30-45|
|Sowing Depth||2 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||5-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow seeds outdoors once spring arrives and the soil has warmed. Temperature should never drops below 18 degrees for fast growth. You can also germinate indoors 3-4 weeks prior to planting. Prefers a well drained rich soil.