Mizuna Mustard Seeds
Japanese mustard originally comes from Japan. A jagged green leaves, with stronger flavors than Arugula mustard greens. Grows thin stalks that grow from the base of the root and reaches a height of 50cm. Excellent for salad greens, especially the younger leaves.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Brassia rapa|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||40-60|
|Sowing Depth||2 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||5-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Direct sowing, on top of the seeds disperse a thin layer of soil and keep the soil moist. Full sun to half shade. A Little sensitive to summer heat.