Mexican Tarragon Seeds
Although it is not the real tarragon it smells and tastes non the less as good, it is delicious and appealing. and grows well in hot climates. The leaves are fragrant and taste of anise. Mexican tarragon is a charming little shrub, about 2 meters tall and 12 to 15 cm wide, with light green foliage, it blooms slightly in late spring, then heavily in early fall, yellow blooms. very easy to grow Mexican tarragon.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Tagetes lucida|
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
|Sowing Instructions||Grow Mexican tarragon full sun and moist, well-drained soil for extremely fast and healthy growth. Fragrant and strong taste, beautiful in bloom and easy to cultivate.|