Mandan Bride Corn Seeds
Most excellent corn multicolored kernels that can be in different combinations of red, black, orange, yellow and white. A heirloom strain attributed to the Mandan tribe, Used for flour or as a beautiful ornamental display.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-30
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!