French Breakfast Radish Seeds
French breakfast radish is known for vibrant color which is bright red to light white at the edge. Crispy radish with a spicy yet delicate flavor. A heritage variety which was first introduced in 1879 and quickly became popular in the Paris market.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Raphanus sativus|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, in full sun. Seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest.
Write Your Own Review