Little Gem Romaine Lettuce Seeds
Romaine lettuce, a dwarf type that is also called Little Gem. Small headed lettuce rich in flavor, very crisp leaves have no bitterness. Open-pollinated species cultivated in Israel. Lettuce is the most popular ancient salad vegetable enjoying a modern revival today. 15X10 cm head, adapted to an indoor and outdoor production, 65 days to harvest. Requires well-drained soil rich. Romaines slightly more tolerant to heat compared with other lettuce.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Lactuca sativa|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||3 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, lettuce grows well in cool weather. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Plant in full sun to partial shade.
Write Your Own Review