Common rue Seeds
Common Rue is a perennial ornamental shrub, common in the Mediterranean region, and in use since ancient times. It is a 70 cm shrub that contains essential oil which only the swallowtail butterfly larvae can eat from the leaves without being poisoned. Rue is also used as a medicinal plant and insect repellent.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 8
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
Only %1 left
|Scientific Name||Ruta graveolens|
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
|Sowing Instructions||It is recommended to prepare transplants. A space of about 30 cm between plants. The seeds should be sown in moist soil, in full sun.|
Write Your Own Review