Chinese Red Noodle Yardlong Bean Seeds
Chinese Red Noodle Yardlong. A most impressive heirloom variety. Pole beans with red pods 20-25 cm long and thin as a pencil, makes a stunning garden entrance that draws people in and excites curious inquiries. Loves heat and moisture. It has a strong and unique indescribable taste that is best for frying in a hot wok with peanut oil and garlic. Stringless and most tender when young and thin. Must be trellised. Other names: Asparagus Beans, Banor, Kai Do, Chang Do, Chang Jiang Do, Chang Kung Tao, Chong Kong Tao, Long Chinese Beans 50-80 days.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Vigna unguiculata cowpea|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.